New Job Opportunities at the Lakota YMCA
The Evening Facility Supervisor will lead, direct and manage all facets of the YMCA during the evening hours. Emphasis on staff & member safety, facility cleanliness and overall facility supervision will be the focus.
The Evening Supervisor will be responsible for:
• Maintain the highest level of customer service during the evening hours through the supervision of the staff.
• Responsible for ensuring that the facility is clean and operationally sound. For more information contact Joe Ayers, Associate Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Lakota Family YMCA to fill out an application.
• Experience working in a evening supervision Computer skills preferred: MicroSoft Office.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Possess good leadership abilities.
• Ability to handle challenging customer issues with patience, tact and professionalism.
• Must have a high level of professionalism, honesty, integrity and work ethic.
CHILD CARE EMPLOYEES
The Before and After School Childcare program is accepting applications. Applicants must be a high school graduate and pass a background check. We are also hiring Site Administrators who would need to have college credit hours in Education, Child Development etc. field or a current CDA. We offer Flexible hours and competitive pay. This is a part-time position. For more information contact Angie DelNegro, Childcare Director at email@example.com or stop by the Lakota Family YMCA to fill out an application.
Lifeguards need to possess knowledge of rescue procedures and emergency medical procedures. To help prevent incidents, lifeguards must enforce all safety guidelines as outlined by the YMCA. To ensure safety, lifeguards must remain alert throughout an entire shift. To gain a YMCA lifeguard job, applicant must hold lifeguard and CPR certification from either American Red Cross or YMCA. Positions available are 6 am – 11 am and 11 am – 4 pm Monday through Friday.
For more information contact Sara Matchison, Aquatics Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.